Tuesday 12 February 2013

two thousand thirteen!

Hurrah! I'm back, and have concluded that I'm utterly terrible at blogging. I've started a new tumblr at http://sophieburrows.tumblr.com - if you do the tumblr thing then follow me here. I'll still be running this blog (if you can call this running a blog!) parallel to the tumblr for a while anyway.

In 2012 I got published; I illustrated a poetry book for children by Kenn Nesbitt, which was published by HarperCollins. If you like, you can get it here! Here are some spreads from the book, text omitted, but you can have a read of Kenn's wonderful poetry for kids here.






Towards the end of the year I illustrated a story book to be published in the United Arab Emirates by Kalimat. The book follows the story of a girl who's fed up of being smaller than everyone else, until she realises that being small isn't as bad as it seems! Its going to be published in Arabic, and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.




This year has been mad already, with a few exciting projects on the go, some of which I can reveal very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment